Translate

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Kenwood TM-V71A- How to videos

Want to know how to add alpha tags? How about setting up the NOAA weather alert feature? If so, you've found the right place. My main ham shack radio I use for VHF/UHF is a Kenwood TM-V71A. This radio works very well for me for local repeater work as well as simplex rag chewing. Overall this radio is easy to use and program, especially with the Kenwood software. In using this radio almost daily, I've come to understand many of it's functions so decided to do some how to videos for those who are wondering. These have proven to be valuable to many hams out there, so I'm glad that I filmed them. If you have one of these radios and want to check you my videos on it, click here I will at some point do the same type of videos for my mobile radio, a Yeasu FT-7900m as well as my Kenwood TS2000. 73's

No comments:

Post a Comment